Saturday, October 29, 2005

I made a decision tonight.
Was drinking some Rosè
contemplating.
B*logs will become important
historical
documents
for future generations
I believe
so b*loggers go on!
keep at it!
no matter how mundane
no matter how personal
no matter how trivial
keep at it
at it

The decision is this
I will start documenting my life
in letters
the truth
the whole truth
and nothing but the truth
so help me

The way I have felt things
the way I have seen things
the way I think about things
documented
in letters
hidden
away
away
until the day I
move on
die

Then the letters will be left
to whomever cares about me
the most
at that time
the truth
the whole truth
and nothing but the
so help me

I am still young
25
a perfect spot
from which to document
clearly
the earlier days
and then I will keep on
regularly
all will be documented
my people
my love
my kinky
as well as my altruistic
and my selfish
and my rational
feelings
and dreams
and thoughts
and impressions

The milestones
the touchstones
the events
the moments
the all
the everything
every
thing

A lifetime
of work
a lifetime's application
a detailed account
of the actualI
every bit
every significant
and not-so-significant
piece
of my life

This is my legacy
my all
my self
And whomever the recipient
of the document
is
will have full control
and right
over its distribution
or its demise

Interesting to start
documenting before
one's life has
reached its peak
will this document matter
will it prove important
significant
or trivial

We shall see
at the end
of the process.

Decisively,
..kH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it dosnt have to be trivial just true
love ja