Sunday, July 03, 2005

Nighttime sharpens
Heightens each sensation
Darkness stirs
And wakes imagination
Silently the senses
Abandon their defences

or something along those lines. Ghostly visions and macabre sounds abound within the fortress I have built around myself.. the shadows are closing in.
Take me away, darkness, sail me away on your silky cushions. Let my limp body bounce over the landscapes you hide under your cape.
Let this night forever be, and last longly..

I have conducted an interesting duologue with a creature that seems to stride around the ward during nighttime. I call, it answers back. I am excited by its unexpected existence.
There it is now. Glaring at me from the living room. Those glaring green eyes. And there it jumped! Where's it gone?! ..

I can hear its little feet tapping on the floorboards. I will hunt it.

Cuckoo,
..kH

No comments: