Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It is very early morning. 05 : 39 a.m. local time.

Thought I might reflect on the past 24 hours. 24 hours ago I was sitting right here, right where I am, waiting for my shift to end. It ended approximately 2 hours and twenty-five minutes later. I went home, which usually takes about 35 minutes from here. Buses are slow transport, and they tend sometimes not to arrive at the most convenient points in time or space; either one will miss one's connections because the bus schedule is not fitted to one's needs, or one simply needs to get off at a place from which one has to walk for a while in order to get to one's desired destination. Weather, here, is crucial in relation to the lack or abundance of enjoyment and pleasure from the predicament.

I then slept. Attempted to. Took a while. I then slept.
I woke up to find myself facing the afternoon, and messages from two wonderful people. I replied to the messages. Several times in one case. While simply arriving at a quick and easy decision in the other.

I went out. Spent the early evening with a very important person. It was great. Made my day, so to speak, as without that very positive ingredient to the mundane flow I probably would have arrived back here, to this spot, feeling I wasted a day on nothing in particular.

Turned out the day was great.
Then I came back here.
Here I remain still.
It is 05 : 49 a.m.

Ticking clocks,
..kH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One love se ég bara ;)