Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hello my lovely readers.

I started running sessions on my practical dissertation this morning. This first session went alright, as I sort of expected. At least I had some prepared stuff to run through.
But .. my problem is this:
Suddenly, but for a while now, I have been feeling like I have "faked" my way through my course thus far. I am not sure I know anything. My "faking" has been a raving success, but now my incapacity will be revealed. I will be unveiled as a fraud.

The season of reckoning has arisen.

--
I posted a guidance on my b*log the other day. February 17 to be exact. I know I did, I watched myself do it, and people commented on the guidance. It was by Daisaku Ikeda. Note that I logged onto Blogger using my username and personal password to post this, as any b*logger would have to in order to post anything. And also note that I logged OFF when I finished publishing the post. However, when I checked my b*log site the next day .. the entry was there as having been posted on February 18 ! I found it strange, but thought nothing of it.
That's not the end of it. A little later I checked my b*log site again .. and the entry was gone ! I logged in to see what had happened, but even there it seemed as if I never wrote that particular entry on February 17. I thought I was going mad. But then I distinctly remembered a friend of mine commenting on how the guidance had been good for him to read, and then on my entry previous to the MISSING one there was a comment by a fellow b*logger who said she tried commenting on the guidance entry, but that she had not been able to.

What is going on here? Is Blogger in the habit of erasing entries from its b*loggers' sites? I sure as hell didn't erase it myself. I didn't even log on to Blogger until I noticed the entry had gone MISSING.

Enfuriating.

--
I'm in love,

..kH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ja þetta er undarlegt... en hvernig ætla þeir að sortera út allt trúarlegs eðlis... brjáluð vinna. Gæti verið um einhver mistök að ræða?
Leitt að missa af þessari færslu:) fáum hana kanski bara í enn betri útfærslu síðar:)

Kærleiksknús til þín.