Thursday, August 18, 2005

Predicament
predicament ..

I guess I must be half-way through my 3 months at home,
more than half-way even..
that is tragic
I can't bear to think of it - so why am I!

I have started working 13 hour night-shifts.
And if that doesn't sound exciting enough, I work 7 nights in a row
Time is totally lost during these working periods
but after each period I get 7 days off.

Fair?
Fairly..

Life treats me well. I got ill but I got better
I shake things off pretty quickly
And life has brought new and exciting people into my life
I love it when life does that
Life rocks!

- I just need to get better at preserving what it brings -
I need to learn to make jam out of my berries of acquaintance
- and make it taste that sweet

Here we go again.

Lucky number: 9277,
..kH

3 comments:

Ty Shaw said...

i've been a fan of your blog for months now and i must say that your style of writing is amazing. YOu definetly have a gift.

Take each moment as it comes and be grateful for your blessings.

Kristjan Oskarsson said...

Thank you

"fan" is a big word
I am moved by the fact that you use it

Happily amazed at the fact that
the on-goings here
are not self-indulgent to the point of being incomprehensible to "innocent" readers

Thank you for sharing this with me, Ty
You are very kind

Anonymous said...

maryland home equity loans